Premise

Tuesday, August 23, 2011
I recently have been doing quite a bit of treadmill running (18-24 miles a week), and have found myself scouring the net to find new music to listen to as I jog.  The premise of this blog is for me to share the music that I listen to during my runs, and to at times comment on my running experience.  

I suspect there are people like me that greatly enjoy high energy music, but are too haughty to listen to the same top 40 songs every day.  At the very least, checking this blog should give people like me a few new songs each day to put onto their rotation.

I use Klipsch Image S4 headphones, which I highly recommend to anyone looking for replacements for factory grade ear-buds without breaking the bank. 
Purchase Here

I also welcome anyone to post their recent gems that are conducive to motivating exercise in any form. 

The purpose of listening to music while running is to induce the brain to release endorphins that makes the process of distance training more enjoyable.  This blog is a project intended to facilitate that getting the endorphins of a new sick song every time you work out.



0 comments

Post a Comment